Tips to help kids have a better smile:
- Let a grown-up help brush your teeth every morning and night. Brushy brush!
- Teeth love crunchy fruits and vegetables such as apples and carrots. Try some healthy foods today! What sounds do they make?
- Keep your teeth and body healthy and strong! Drink lots of water and find a fun way to move today.
- Bring your child for her first dental visit within six months ofher first tooth or by her first birthday.
- Say “cheese”! Encourage your child to show off his teeth. Have him flash a star smile every time he brushes!
- Every tooth counts! Help your child make sure to brush every tooth, everyday and night.
- Dental checkups are important at every age. Schedule your child’s next visit today!
- Children should brush for about two minutes. Play some music or sing the “ABC” song four times to help keep track of time.
See more at Sesame Street For Parents.