Horton Family Dental is proud to announce the opening of an additional office in Marion, Iowa.
If you live or work in the Marion area, we invite you to visit our brand new Marion location on the corner of Tower Terrace and Stonefield Drive across from the Linn-Mar football field.
Our Marion Address:
Horton Family Dental Marion
901 Tower Terrace Road
Marion, IA 52302
Phone: 319-393-0773 (same for both offices)
Marion Office Hours :
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday
7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday
Our Cedar Rapids office is located on Glass Road in Cedar Rapids, Iowa just West of Interstate 380.
Our Cedar Rapids Address:
Horton Family Dental Cedar Rapids
4141 Glass Road Northeast
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Cedar Rapids Office Hours :
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday
Need an appointment?
Call or send us an email below and we will accommodate your needs as soon as possible.
Need To Reschedule an Appointment?
We understand that life has it’s interruptions. Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make it to your appointment: 319-393-0773
When should you make an appointment with Horton Family Dental?
We recommend a visit every 6 months. If you notice any of these symptoms, you should make an appointment right away:
- If your gums bleed when you press on them or bleed often when you brush your teeth.
- If your teeth are loose or moving apart, or if there are changes in the way your teeth fit together.
- If your gums are very red, swollen, or tender, or if pus is present.
- If your gums pull or shrink away from the teeth.
- If you have a toothache. Use a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, to help relieve the pain before you visit the dentist. Do not give aspirin to anyone younger than age 20 because of the risk of Reye syndrome.
- If you lose a filling.
- If you have an injury to the face, jaws, or teeth.
- If a sore in your mouth lasts more than 2 weeks.
- If you have bad breath that does not go away.
Do any of these apply to you? If so give Horton Family Dental a call today at 319-393-0773