Horton Family Dental employs the safest and most effective new technologies available today:
- High-definition digital 3D cone-beam scanning,
- Fast, computerized prosthetic tooth creation for crowns, inlays, & bridges,
- Computer displays in every exam room,
- Invisible tooth alignment (straightening),
- Painless dentistry, including safe, non-invasive sedation,
- One-step whitening
Horton Family Dental offers an on-site cone-beam computed tomography system (CBCT). Our CBCT system rotates around your face, scanning you with a quiet, safe, cone-shaped beam.
With the digital information this system provides, our dentists can reconstruct a three-dimensional (3D) image of your teeth, mouth, jaw, and neck. This information helps our dentists diagnose confidently and precisely and recommend the best treatment for you.
Call Horton Family Dental today at (319) 393-0773 and ask about the new technologies available to increase your comfort, convenience and safety.